Part of the IMV Technologies group, IMV imaging are leaders in veterinary ultrasounds. Previously known as BCF Technology and ECM, we have been committed to helping our customers improve animal care for over 35 years. Our team of over 500 people are committed to our core values of partnership, innovation and learning.
Organization/ reporting structure
- To ensure that there is a seamless link between the sales, finance and logistics for IMV product.
- Work with IMV values to build confidence in our brand and offerings internally and externally.
Main responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Managing enquiries from both telephone and web site. Allocating these to the most suitable member of the sales team.
- Support Sales Team with new enquiries by recording them on the SAP system
- Entering and updating of sales opportunities within SAP and ensuring the SAP sales opportunities processes are logical and uniform
- Support in the preparation and distribution of letters, quotations and general customer communications
- Support the entering Sales Orders on SAP system and managing the fulfillment process to ensure all products are despatched in a timely manner
- Building relationships with new and developing customers to increase loyalty and improve customer retention
- General administrative tasks for Sales and Finance teams
- Managing all logistics for the business, ensuring business is kept update on domestic and international shipping specifications.
- Maintain demonstration stock records with SAP system to ensure all equipment is tracked effectively
- Ensure inventory is tracked accurately and help with monthly inventory counts
- Ensure SAP records are kept up to date including Business Partner contact details.
- Supporting Financial Controller with AR and invoicing as required.
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Good understanding of Accounting systems, e.g. SAP or equivalent
- A good knowledge of best practice within a Sales Administration environment
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service levels both verbally and written
- Experience of having worked in a process driven environment
- Experience with logistics, international and domestic shipping & freight
- Has worked under pressure without sacrificing attention to detail and ensure deadlines are met
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Driven, highly personable professional with strong commercial acumen
- Excellent verbal communication, listening and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic individual who can ‘multi-task’
- First class administration, time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented with logical and analytical approach, and good problem solving skills for quick solutions
- Ability to analyze data and procedures to suggest and recommend improvements
- Display high degree of honesty and integrity
Competitive base salary; Company Profit Scheme; Benefits Plan, 401K Pension Plan; Flexible Working Hours; 15 days paid vacation
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected].