Part of the IMV Technologies group, IMV imaging are leaders in veterinary ultrasounds. Previously known as BCF Technology and ECM, we have been committed to helping our customers improve animal care for over 35 years. Our team of over 500 people are committed to our core values of partnership, innovation and learning.
We are the market leader in the manufacture and supply of veterinary imaging equipment, with well-established field sales and office administration teams.
Organization/ reporting structure
Job Purpose / Key Responsibilities
- Processing Accounts Receivable invoices and Accounts Payable invoices
- Ensuring integrity of all financials transactions
- Own and manage daily banking tranactions,
- Managing the accounts receivable ledger including processing customer invoices; processing customer receipts including credit card transactions and the recovery of customer debt
- Managing accounts payable ledger, including processing supplier invoices and payment of supplier invoices to due dates
- Own and manage banking transactions including daily and monthly bank reconciliations
- Working with UK finance teams to process inter-group transactions
- Work with Division Finance Manager based in UK to drive efficienciences in the finance and admin function through continuous improvement
- Assist the Division Finance Manager based in the UK to analyze the performance of the business
- Own and manage daily banking tranactions
- Lead the management of inventory reporting; including internal and formal inventory checks and valuations
- Prepare and submit monthly sales tax returns.
- Be the first point of contact for external advisors including auditors
- Support the General Manager in the managing the day to day office activities; taking customer calls and supporting other staff
- Working with external supplier to prepare twice-monthly payroll
- Work as a conduit to the UK office for all finance and admin support requirements.
- Work with Division HR Manager based in the UK to support local staff interaction and development
- Experience in Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable
- Degree qualified desirable but individuals with experience also considered
- Knowledge of ERP reporting systems is desirable
- Previous experience working in a mutil-national business desirable
Competencies/ key characteristics
- Excellent communication skills
- Motivation and desire to succeed
- Friendly and relaxed attitude
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work independently
- Dedicated and hardworking
- A team player
- An interest in animals
Apply today by submitting your resume to [email protected].