Values and Vision
At IMV imaging we believe in
- Helping our customers improve animal care.
- Developing and providing technology that will make a real difference.
- Ensuring our customers get the most out of their imaging equipment.
- Creating a world-class team capable of surpassing customer expectations.
- Supporting our communities through charitable activities.
- To be the world leader in the invention, development and provision of animal diagnostic imaging equipment.
- To build a team of world-class experts and maintain an inspiring working environment in which they can excel.
The IMV Technologies family has grown exponentially over the past few years. As we have become greater, we have become more diverse.
Through this growth, a set of values brings us all together as IMV Technologies. Our values strengthen us and are at the core of what we do and how we do it.
At the heart of what we do
IMV imaging have once again demonstrated their commitment to these core values and their customers with a project in partnership with The Manta Trust, The University of Cambridge, Vetsonic and Six Senses Laamu.
Reef Manta Rays are of conservation concern (listed as vulnerable on the IUCN Red List of Threatened Species), largely due to threats from fishing. The development of an ultrasound scanner that could be taken to depths of 30 metres would play a key part in a conservation project by providing vital information and insights relating to the gestation period, assessment of body condition and embryonic development in Manta Rays and other marine animals.
Through committing to our core values of Innovation, Partnership and Learning, IMV imaging have now made what we thought was impossible, possible and we are delighted to introduce…
The world’s first contactless underwater ultrasound scanner: The Duo-Scan: Go Oceanic
Watch our feature video on the full project.