Veterinary Nurse CPD courses
At IMV imaging we believe in helping our customers improve animal care. Not only do we strive to provide the best in diagnostic imaging equipment, we strive to ensure you have the skills and confidence to gain the most from your kit.
IMV imaging Courses 2023
New for 2023!
All our IMV Academy CPD courses are now available in our new Learning Management System. The course links below will take you to our CPD site where you can book and view all our practical diagnostic imaging courses.
Please note that in order to book and view our courses, you must first have registered and be logged in. You can register for free here.
If you have any questions regarding the CPD courses, please do not hesitate to contact the IMV imaging Clinical team using [email protected]
Veterinary Nurse Ultrasound Course with Jack Pye >>
- Keel: 15th June 2023
- Hatfield: 19th July 2023
- Edinburgh: 20th September 2023
Coming soon – Veterinary Nurse Ultrasound Online Course – launching Summer 2023
In the course you will learn about:
- Introduction to ultrasonography for Veterinary Nurses
- Patient and room preparation
- Preparing the ultrasound machine and imaging room
- Getting to grips with using your ultrasound system
- Common Artefacts
- Approach to performing an ultrasound examination and ultrasound descriptors
- POCUS scanning